- Pixel One
- Explorer Products
- Explorer AX-RGB AuraRGB
Explorer AX-RGB AuraRGB
- RGB LED with unlimited colors, manual control, and choose from 8 creative lighting modes built-in ready to go
- Features a digital OLED display and tactile aluminum buttons for easy mode/power adjustments
- 52 high-quality LED emitters
- 1%-100% brightness adjust-ability
- 8 creative lighting modes
- 630 Lumen Maximum Brightness packed into a small and portable LED
- Beautifully designed single piece uni body case made from high-grade aluminum
- Lightweight at 165g
- 3000mAh built-in lithium battery offers 1.2 hours of runtime when used at 100% and 5200K
- Includes a USB-C charging cable and shoe mount
The Explorer AX-RGB AuraRGB is a lightweight, compact and bright LED photography and videography RGB light. With 8 different modes, including Orange light, Color temperature, RGB color, Lava lamp, Lightning flash, Warning light, and Creative scene mode, the AX-RGB creates many settings to get creative. The LED features a frosted surface that outputs soft, even light, with precision adjustments for power output and creative presets under each mode.
The Explorer AX-RGB AuraRGB is built to last, being made from a high-quality aluminum case that is lightweight and durable, measuring 115 x 58 x 14mm (4.5 x 2.3 x 0.5″) and weighing 165g (0.15lbs). The AX-RGB features a digital OLED display and tactile buttons that allow you to cycle through the 8 different modes quickly. A 1/4″-20 mounting screw allows for easy mounting of the light to hot shoe/cold shoe mounts.
Included are 28 two-color and 24 RGB color LEDs to produce a bright and adjustable light. Brightness intensity adjustments from 1% to 100% can be made, with maximum brightness being 630 lumens. The integrated 3000mAH battery offers 1.2 hours of runtime when used at 100% and at 5200K. Please note different modes will consume more or less battery and can be recharged with the included micro-USB-C cable.