Sirui ND Square Filters – 100x100mm - 3 Stop, 6 Stop & 10 Stop
- 2mm thickness can be used with Sirui 100mm Square Filter Holder
- 3,6 or 10 Stop for slower shutter speeds and capture movement
- Long exposures during the day
- German manufactured Schott Plate Glass B270
- Protection Coating (waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, anti-static) for easy cleaning and superior lens protection.
The Sirui ND range includes 3 stop, 6 stop and 10 stop ND filters. Each Neutral density filter is designed to darken the entire image by the value of its strength, allowing you to create images with wider apertures or slower shutter speeds. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you’re able to control depth of field and convey movement in your image. The Sirui ND range is 100x100mm by 2mm thick and can be used in the Sirui 100mm Filter Holder with CPL or other 100mm holders like NiSi, Lee and Cokin. It’s made from German manufactured Schott Plate Glass B270 with an exclusive lens coating process, this allows many ultra-thin layers of coating to be placed on each glass surface to insure perfectly linear, uniform reduction of light from edge-to edge, maximum light transmission, reduced reflections and precise colour rendition. The ND filter features a Protection Coating (waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, anti-static) for easy cleaning and superior lens protection.